How do you file a complaint?

You can call us at 907-459-1196, download and use our Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Complaint Form (PDF) or request a copy of the form by writing or phoning Fairbanks North Star Borough Transportation Department:
3175 Peger Road
Fairbanks, AK 99709

What to Include

You may file a signed, dated, and written complaint no more than 180 days from the date of the alleged incident. The complaint should include:

  • Your name, address, and telephone number. (See Question 1 of the complaint form.)
  • How, why, and when you believe you were discriminated against. Include as much specific, detailed information as possible about the alleged acts of discrimination, and any other relevant information. (See Questions 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 of the complaint form.)
  • The names of any persons, if known, whom the director could contact for clarity of your allegations. (See Question 11 of the complaint form.)

Submit Your Complaint

Please submit your complaint form to:
Metropolitan Area Commuter System (MACS) Transportation Department
Transportation Director
3175 Peger Road
Fairbanks, AK 99709

Show All Answers

1. How do you file a complaint?
2. Do you need complaint assistance?
3. How will your complaint be handled?
4. Do I have other options for filing a complaint?